Achieve an even, full-body tan in minutes with our Versa Spa sunless tanning booth!
Prior to your session there are a few things to do in order to prepare your skin at home that will maximize and enhance your sunless tanning results for that amazing natural glow.
More to know
• Shower and exfoliate your skin well using sulphate free soap or body wash
• It is best to shave before your spray tan session
• Avoid using any make-up, deodorant, moisturizer or any oil based products on any body parts after you have completed your exfoliation process
• Come in wearing dark loose, fitting clothing to avoid any colour transfer or rubbing after your session is complete and also during the colour processing time
In room prep
• Put shower cap on and expose your ears and hairline
• Apply barrier cream thoroughly on your hands and feet
• Apply barrier cream on your finger nails and toe nails
• Apply barrier cream to the palm of your hands, ankles, soles of your feet
• Make sure the floor in the Versa Spa booth is wet (if not, ask the tanning consultant)
• Make sure to wipe off all the barrier cream
• Wash your hands
• Do not shower or do any physical activity that will make you sweat for at least 6 to 8 hours (as long as possible) after your Versa Spa session, as the DHA continues to develop
• Moisturize on a daily basis, especially after you shower
• Avoid exfoliating your skin until you are ready to tan again
1 Full Body session $29.95
4 Full Body sessions $80.00
Face Only $10.00
Legs Only $10.00
Full Body $20.00
***Underage Full Body
Only offered at the Moncton location untill further notice.
This solution doesn’t protect against UV rays exposure. Make sure to apply proper protection
The VersaSpa Sunless Bronzing formula is completely water soluble. Users may notice some initial cosmetic color on the inside of their clothing, but this color will wash out in cold water.
*Please Note: Salt water and chlorine will affect the life of your Versa Spa tan